To this day, I still sob like a baby at this scene.
jesus h christ my eyes the tears nooo
- liking a piece of media does not automatically mean you think it is perfect or agree with its creators
- even if you are not openly critical of it
- because you don’t HAVE to be openly critical of it
- there is an enormous difference between being an apologist for something and wanting to dwell on the good parts of a thing you like because it makes you happy, please stop conflating these two things
- not talking about the flaws of a thing does not mean you do not recognize the flaws of a thing
- nobody has to apologize for liking what they like and nobody should be shamed for liking a thing
- your fave is problematic too
- you are not a better person than someone just because your favorite piece of media is less problematic than theirs
- you aren’t
79 cents well spent.
Kimsooja: To Breathe - A Mirror Woman (2006)
Those were floors tiles? This entire time I had thought that it was like pool in a stained glass house…but those are fucking floor tiles?!?!
OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
The Fellowship of the Flowers
I think Finnish Lapphunds are officially the happiest dogs ever.